British weather is unpredictable to say the least. From my selection of day planners, I’ve thought about which could be done on rainy days. Of course, while you’d survive any of them amidst some drizzle, hopefully this will give you a bit of guidance when deciding what to do when the weather is less than ideal.
Rainy day approved
- Academics and Lawyer Land – Royal Courts of Justice, London School of Economics, Middle Temple, British Museum, Covent Garden.
- Curated Culture in Kensington – coming soon! – The Victoria & Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum, the Science Musuem
Best when dry
- West End Window Shopping – Buckingham Palace, Bond Street, Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square.
- Financial District – Tower of London, London Bridge, Monument, Museum of London, Saint Paul’s Cathedral
- The East End Trend – Brick Lane, Old Street, Hoxton, Spitalfields Market, Shoreditch.